Monday, January 22, 2007

My Mercedes!

Well, after a great jetBlue flight into Burbank Airport, I headed to my favorite rental car company, Enterprise, to pick up the Ford Explorer Or Similar that I had reserved at a great rate.

It turns out they didn't have any Explorers or standard size SUVs availalbe, so they upgraded me to a brand new Mercedes ML350, for the same rate as the Explorer! This car is AWESOME, it has more power then I have ever experienced in a car before, and it handles awesome. It's also loaded with amentites and features, it practically drives itself. One of my facorite features is the tip-tronic transmission, where you can shift using paddles on the steering wheel. AND, technically, it's related to my Dodge's! I LOVE the ML350!

With the car and the poolside suite in a Beverly Hills hotel, I feel like I fit in here!

Today's photos didn't go as planned, since I got distracted by the beautiful weather and cruising around in my Mercedes. But tommorow, I will be up early and the camera will be snapping away!