Monday, January 22, 2007

The LA Trip Begins......

x635 here, at 0530 hours, from JFK jetBlue Terminal 6, where I'm waiting to board jetBlue Flight #351 at Gate #5 with direct, nonstop service to Burbank, CA scheduled to depart at 0645hrs (On Time as of now). Expected arrival time in Burbank is 10:00 AM Pacific time. I'm nervous to fly, but excitied. Usually the friendly jetBlue service and 36 channels of live, direct TV keep me calm, in addition to my brand new iPod.

I'm very excited to be traveling to LA again, but will miss everyone back home while I'm away.

The itinerary for today, after getting the rental car, includes my traditional drive down Sunset Boulevard from the beginning in Hollywood to the end in Santa Monica and the Pacific Ocean. The camera will be out and snapping away, as Sunset usually provides many excellent photo oppurtunities. Since I'll be arriving so early in the morning there, I will also be heading to a few public works yards to try and get some DPW truck photos. Then, I plan to head to the hotel, for some rest and relaxation, a stroll down the Sunset Strip, dinner at Paquito Ma's, and then back to the hotel for a swim. I'll be in bed early, since I plan to get up early tommorow to get a jump on the day.

That's it for now, I'll be checking in later hopefully with photos, here on x635: The Blog. Don't forget that I'm 3 hours behind you on the East Coast, and most of my updates will be made in the evening hours.