Sunday, January 21, 2007

Follow My Latest Los Angeles Trip!

Overnight tonight, I will be leaving for my January trip to Los Angeles, via my favorite airline, jetBlue. I'm flying from JFK to Burbank Airport nonstop. I will be in Los Angeles until Thursday.
Like my October trip to Los Angeles, again on this trip, I plan to blog both in words and photographically so you can follow along on my adventure, right here on this blog. Whenever I can, I'll check in and post and keep you up-to-date.

My main photographic goal for this trip is night photos of LA, LA City DPW Trucks, LA City Buses, and LA Metro trains. Of course, I have some LA City apparatus I'm aiming for, most specifically the new American Lafrance Eagle "Severe Service" cab tillers and the new "prototype" battalion trucks. I'm looking foward to using my new Digital Rebel XTi, Uniden Scanner, and Garmin c330 GPS navigation on this trip. All these new tools should really improve my enthusiast capabilities (LOL)

And don't forget, you can now add my blog to your RSS reader or aggregator, your Google, Yahoo, or AOL homepage, or have the latest post emailed to you.

So, starting tommorow, check in on x635:The Blog to follow my latest LA trip as it happens.....