Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Excellent Cell Phone Holster



As many of you know, I recently purchased a Nextel-Motorola i580 flip phone.

Like when I needed a case for my Blackberry, I went to B&D Holsters, a small holster company located in Spring Valley, NY. 845-426-7570


I have been using their product for many years, ever since I had a cell phone. I have found the cases to be simple and extremly durable, and do a great job protecting the phone.


The holster comes with a satisfaction guarentee, as well as a lifetime warranty.The polypropelene webbing with a certifed gun belt clip is unaffected by water, oil, mildew and pretty much anything else. Most of their cases retail for $15.


They make this product in a variety of sizes for cell phones, PDAs, camera, etc. I highly reccomend it to anyone looking for a great belt clip cell phone case.