Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blog Along With x635 To California!

This Sunday, I will be flying to San Francisco, California via jetBlue. Then, on Monday evening, I will be flying down to Los Angeles, where I will be until flying back home briefly on Friday morning before departing for another adventure in Oregon.

During this trip, I plan to blog both in words and photographically so you can follow along on my adventure, right here. Whenever I can, I'll check in and post and keep you up-to-date.

I have a busy itinerary for this trip, and am very excited about it. This California trip will be primarly one of my semi-annual photo hunts and to explore SF for the first time and further my explorations of LA. I will be meeting up with Orlando while in L.A., but otherwise I will be solo for the flight and in SF. The Oregon trip you won't hear from me at all, since that trip will be all for relaxation and I'll be going with Kristen.

So stay tuned right here starting Sunday to follow my adventure!