Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shiela Knoesel

I am saddened to report that Shiela Knoesel passed away this morning after a short battle with Leukemia.

Shiela was an intergral member of the Ardsley community. She co-owned Ted's Texaco in Ardsley for many years. She is the wife of Ted Knoesel, 50+ year member of Ardsley FD and ex-chief. Also the mother to EMTBravo Member and Westchester County Police Officer TJ Knoesel, and Greenburgh Police Officer Kiera Knoesel. She also leaves behind numerous other children and grandchildren, as well as many, many friends.

Shiela was a good friend of my family, from my grandmother on down. She was one of the nicest people I have ever met, and have known her forever. I will miss her along with many.

My thoughts and prayers are with TJ, Ted and the entire Knoesel family during this sudden and tragic time. Rest in peace, Shiela.

Arrangements are as follows:

WAKE:Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home,
Ashford Ave Dobbs Ferry NY
Wednesday 11/15 7-9PM
Thursday 11/16 2-4PM 7-9PM

FUNERAL:Sacred Heart Church
Friday, 11/17
Ashford Ave. & Broadway (Route 9) Dobbs Ferry NY
9:30 AM

Interment To FollowA blood drive was scheduled to be held for Shiela this Friday. As far as I know, this blood drive is still being held. For more information, click here:http://emtbravo.net/index.php?showtopic=14302