Friday, November 24, 2006

The Journal News Steals MY Story Ideas!

Well, in two articles published in today's Journal News, they used MY ideas that I have published on this blog, written in letters to them and posted on the town blog, and even been quoted in the NY times about for stories. And I guess that email I sent suggesting this story idea and letting them know of the many issues that were touched on in the article, that I got a return receipt for, but no reply, was meaningless.


http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061124/NEWS02/611240360/1018/NEWS02

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061124/NEWS02/611240358/1018/NEWS02

Very nice articles and well researched, but I wonder where the ideas came from? I should have at least been quoted or contacted! Hmmmmm.....at least Erin Duggan from the NY Times has journalistic integrity. And BTW Journal News, the NY Times wrote about this over a month ago. Where have you been?

This has been my cause for months, and I have been snubbed!