Tuesday, March 06, 2007

x635 Goes Mac

Before my injury, I had been debating in my head whether I had made the right choice by going with my Dell XPS PC instead of a Mac.

Everyone I know who has a Mac swears by them, and I have never heard a bad word about them. I used to use Mac's exclusively up to about 15 years old, when I got my first PC.

I currently own a brand new Dell XPS 400 desktop, and a 4 year old Dell Inspiron 4150 laptop, ruunning Windows XP, and I'm satisfied with both, and my needs dictate a PC. (Although I could run Boot Camp)

After having some extra dough from a prviate consulting job I did, the money was burning a hole in my pocket. Sure, the smart thing to do would have been to put it into savings. But there was something itching me, wanting me to buy a Mac, and I scratched it. Not having a need for another desktop, I got a Macbook Laptop.

So, I finally got around to opening my brand new MacBook that I ordered the day before my injury.It's AWESOME! It's thin, light, and good looking....like me. It sports an Intel 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo processor. It's extremly user friendly, and am looking foward to learning all the features of this seeminly very well designed machine. There's a ton of innovative features.

Well, I'm getting tired out so that's all for now.

Here's the link to learn more about the MacBook:
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=A4791B5D&nclm=MacBook

Here's a photo: