Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Update On Me March 6th 2007

Hello Everyone

I know many of you are wondering how I'm doing. Although I don't want to go into specific details (nor can I remember them), I'll give you a brief synopsis. I know many want to know the specifics of my injuries and what happened. I've heard some of you have incorrectly and sadly speculated on what happened or have heard some fabricated or untrue details. Those that need to know what really happened do, and that's all thats important.

I spent the last week at Westchester Medical Center (again) due to complications from my injuries. I am now home, and I'm continuing with my treatment and recovery, and although I'm in a lot of pain and face other challenges, I feel confident that I will be dancing at my wedding in July as well as wheeling TL-15 down the streets of Hartsdale again. I have begun physical therapy, and I enjoy going and am stronger after every visit.

The support I've received from everyone has been fantastic. I cannot even begin to list everyone here, there is so many. I am so appreciative and blessed to have so many truly caring, warm hearted family, friends, and brothers. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything.

Just a little side story here. I'm still not able to walk without assistance and a walker, as looking at my knees can tell you. I get a good laugh when I'm using my walker to get into doctors offices and me, being a young looking 27 year old, getting funny looks from old ladies and trading walker tips and tricks. I've already worn through my first set of tennis balls, and am looking for someone to chrome plate or paint my walker lime green with blue striping. Also, I have a big back brace that sort of makes me look like some sci-fi warrior. It's pretty funny to see me now.

I don't spend much time on the computer since my injuries prohibit it, but I am glad that I had this opportunity to touch base. I'd also like to thank Kristen and everyone else who has pitched in to keep EMTBravo going.

Also, please note although I may not respond, I do read (and appreciate) every email I get. If you get a chance, drop me a note- my email is listed below.

-Seth G.
x635@EMTBravo.com

(Thanks to Kris for helping and typing this for me)