Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Windows Vista?


Has anyone upgraded to WIndows Vista yet? How do you ike it- is it worth the upgrade from XP?

I'm considering it- my Del XPS PC bought last November is "Vista-ready", but the version I should get is perplexing?Also, I'm worried that my software programs that I have now won't be compatible? Also, I'm worried that my software programs that I have now won't be compatible? I guess that I would have to upgrade to Office '07 as well.

I've been reading everywhere about this, but it just gets me more confused- hopefully some of my fellow techies onreading this blog who've upgraded could help me out?
If you have answers for me, please EMAIL ME at the folowing addy: x635@emtbravo.com

BTW, I'm LOVING my new Macbook- even though I'm still learning the differences from Windows XP.