Monday, March 26, 2007

A Rare, Behind The Scene Look

I'm going to give you all a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the The EMTBravo Group Headquarters And Operations Center in Hartsdale, NY. Only family and close friends have visited, so to many of you this is never before seen.

I must note a couple of things in this photo. My diecast emergency vehicle collection repesented in this photo is about 25% of it. The rest is in storage. To the right of the photo are drawers that contain my photo equipment, and on top drawers that have my tools. On the printer rack, an all-in-one inkjet printer is in on order, mostly to be used for a copy machine. The HP inkjet will move to a slide out drawer on the bottom left of the desk, for color documents.

As for the computer, I am running a Dell XPS 410 with dual digital Dell Ultrasharp 19" monitors. I have been mostly using my Dell laptop and Mac laptop lately from my temporary remote headquarters in my bed. Also, among the printers, is a HP Photosmart 8450 for photo printing, a Dell 1710 Laser, a Brother fax, and HP960C Color Inkjet.

Here's a wide view of the EMTBravo/x635 Operations Center:
This is the EMTBravoCentral.com Shipping Supplies Center. (Not pictured: The EMTBravo Group-EMTBravoCentral.com Warehouse and Fufillment Center):
And a close up of the desk:
Finally, this hutch for my existing desktop was custom built for me last week by Chris Creations, and delivered, stained, and installed by HFD23 (Thanks Guys!) Chris does AWESOME work, and he has done projects for "Extreme Home Makeover", working side by side with their famous woodworking staff, as well as multiple other cool projects. If you're interested in getting some custom woodworking done, contact me at x635@EMTBravo.com and I'll put you in touch with him: