Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Bleed Lime...The New Walker 170

Well, since I'm trying to make the switch to a quad cane, which isn't as easy as I thought it would be, I'll have the walker for a bit longer.

So, I decided after I while joking about it, that I would pimp it out.

Ladies and gentleman, I present you with the new "Walker 170". In glorious lime with blue striping, and two functioning EMTBravo.com Garrity LifeLite Headlights.

The best part, it's still a functional walker, but now with extra light at nightime.

It's quite hystrical. Special thanks to the friends that helped me out with this, especially since I could tolerate only a bit of this project before retreating back to my heating pad.


Also, special thanks to Rust-oleum for making Painters Touch Key Lime spraypaint color. Matches my work apparatus exactly.