Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update On Me By Me

Thanks for the continuing support, guys. It means a ton to me.

Still in a ton of pain, but getting stronger everyday. There's still several things going on that need or are being addressed with my body and care. I miss my job and brothers a ton, and can't wait to get back.

Today, I was fitted for a back brace. I was suprised when the rep from the company said I could choose from a variety of colors, pattterns, and design.

So, I looked through the catalog. I saw photos of a John Deere tracotr, dump truck, ambulance. I figure there must be a firetruck. Sure enough, there was an Engine, that looked EXACTLY like an LAFD Pierce Arrow XT. So, on my back brace, I will have a fire engine graffic. Although it is a red engine, not lime green like they are supposed to be.

Today, I also got tennis balls installed on my walker, and they really improve the handling. Next thing I have to do is add a little bling to the walker, lol.

That's all for now, thanks again for all the support you all have given me in your emails, phone calls, visits, etc. It really means a lot.