Thursday, February 22, 2007

Getting In Touch With x635

I also wanted to add to everyone who's been trying to get in touch with me:

I do prefer email, and feel free to contact me at the addy's below:

x635@EMTBravo.com
-Or_
x635@x635Photos.com

Note although I may not reply to every message, I do read every single one. Since I can only tolerate the computer so much each day, I only have limited time on it. Kristen also types for me sometimes or reads me my messages. and conveys them to me when I am not feeling well more so then usual.

I will update my photo site, http://www.x635Photos.com as I can (unfortunetly, no "fresh" photos for a while, but I will try and post more of my photos that I have taken over the past few years.) as I can.

As for my phone, same thing. Please don't get offended if I don't call you back or answer......most of the time I am resting or awaiting a call from a doctor, or in the doctors office.

So email is your best best to get through to me.