Friday, February 16, 2007

Ardsley Police's New Car 98- A 2007 Dodge Charger

Recently, Ardsley PD recieved a brand new 2007 Dodge Charger, equipped by Stiloskis new Emergency Vehicle dvivison.

It features a brand new paint scheme, with hand painted details (such as the famous Ardsley patch- which my father helped design in the '70s) . I've only seen photos of this car in the process of being painted, but I imagine the completed product is awesome! Ordinarily, I'd already have the photo :-(

It's my understanding that this car will replace APD 98, and the current 98 will be transferred over to Ardsley FD and assigned to Car 2013.

If anyone has a good shot of this car completed, please email it ASAP to x635@x635Photos.com

I'm adding the new Ardsley Car 98 to my "incentive to recover as fast as possible" list. It seems as of late there's tons of things I've added to my photo want (to shoot myself) list.