Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Dodge Nitro

So, while on vacation in Oregon this past week, I was driving through Bend, OR and passed their Dodge dealership., and a new truck caught my eye

I currently drive an '06 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4.7 V-8 High Output. It consumes a lot of fuel, and as much as I LOVE IT, it is in reality probaly beyond my needs.Before I saw this truck, I was considering downsizing, to a Honda Element, after another Hartsdale FF got one, or even a Jetta or Civic hybrid.
Then, I pass by this Dodge dealership, and here is there Dodge Nitro. I never even considered this an option, because last I heard it was a concept, and possible release was '07...and I guess '07 is around the corner. It's about the size of a Jeep Wrangler, and really looks hot. They only had two on the lot, and I haven't done my reasearch yet as to engine options, etc, but this is defeintly something for me to ponder.

Dodge is really coming out with a lot of kick ass products lately. Just finished a weeklong rental of a Durango, and it was awesome.