Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm Back From California!

Well, I'm back from California, and packing for Oregon. I'm leaving tommorow morning for that VACATION! I'm excited.

San Francisco and Los Angeles were great, and I had a really good time. I saw some really neat stuff, and brought back some cool ideas I hope to write about in the near future on FireEMSAlpha.com I'm glad to be back home with Kris though. You can read all about my trip by browsing through the previous entries on this blog.

My only regrets about this trip.....not getting photos of Santa Monica or Beverly Hills Lifeline ambulances, or of the LA County East shops. I simply ran out of time. Good news though, this trip earned me enough TrueBlue points to get a free roundtrip ticket anywhere jetBlue flies. I hope to go back sometime early next year, funds permitting.

So, want to see all the photos? Click here to view the EMTBravo.com Photo Feature on my trip.