Saturday, October 21, 2006

Disturbed's Music As A Weapon III Tour!

Head's up to all Distubed fans.....Music As A Weapon III has been announced (I know I'm a little late on this one, but I've been traveling)

I'm a HUGE Disturbed fan, and love their concerts. I've been to both previous MAW tours and loved them.

This year, Music As A Weapon includes not only Disturbed, but Flyleaf, Nonpoint, and Stone Sour, 3 other bands I also love! They seem to always have kick ass bands on the MAW tour and this year is no different! Disturbed always puts on a great show.

I will be seeing them in Amherst, MA Mullins Center on November 19th, I'm psyched!
No NY area dates scheduled yet (only New England), but I'm hoping they'll hit Continental or the Garden so I can see them again.

Anyone else planning on going?