Friday, November 30, 2007

Metro North and Bee Line

Whenever I can, I like to use public transportation to get places, especially when I travel into Manhattan. It's so much easier then driving.

I was thinking today, we are so lucky in Westchester to have Bee-Line and Metro-North.

Both agencies have a top notch, clean fleet, friendly staff, and reliable, customer responsive service. I love riding both, and it's always a pleasure getting to and from my destination.

To the management and staff of Bee Line and Metro North (especially the Harlem line), you guys ROCK!

It's also nice to have NYC Transit, especially the subways, although always packed, they compliment the above agency's services nicely.

I should note, it's also sad that here in Westchester County, we have a better centralized bus system then ambulance system.