Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Worcester/Boston Photo Hunt 11-17-07


Yesterday, I traveled to Worcester and the Boston Metro area to shoot some apparatus I've been after for a while.

I'm excited with what I had the oppurtuinity to shoot and who I got to meet along the way. A great day overall and helped to take my mind off other things and lift my spirit a little.

MA FF's are great, very kind and hospitable, very different atmosphere then the NY Metro area.

Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way.

I'd like to thank paul612 for his help and driving me around the Worcester area to get some of these shots.

.(The only things I missed was some Boston FD and EMS units, since they seemed to be running like crazy and not in quarters when I came around, and Newton's new Pierce Arrow XT Tower Ladder, which had a warranty issue, it blew a solenoid moments before I arrived and wouldn't start. Also, because of time and daylight issues, couldn't get some more on my list, but that just gives me the excuse to come up again!)

The results of this "photo hunt" can be seen at http://www.emtbravophotos.com/PhotoHunt/111707.html