Friday, May 11, 2007

Fire Service Day- A Photo Hunt Dream....& Dissapointment

Tommorow, I'm missing out on something huge that I was planning on attending and am very sad and dissapointed, but I'll have many more oppurtunities in the years to come.
.
It's the second Saturday of May- which means it's Fire Service Day in LA!

This means that every Los Angeles CITY and COUNTY Fire station is hosting an open house.

Also, Cities in Los Angeles County and beyond, such as Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Glendale, and Burbank are also having open houses, along with other departments in California.

Most of my favorite stations will have their apparatus, special apparatus, and equipment out for display. Some will have special demonstrations and other events.

This is my photo op/hunt dream! I'll be there next year though!