Wednesday, January 30, 2008

F/S: Virgin America Credit JFK To LAX OR SFO

I currently have an unused credit on Virgin America in the amount of $360.00

Virgin America is a very stylish new carrier that flies from JFK to Los Angeles International Or San Francisco International. If you're looking to take a buffing trip to either of these cool buffing cities, this is a GREAT deal! I was planning on a trip this February to LA but can't go due to financial reasons.

Check out the airline here: http://www.virginamerica.com

Make me an offer: EMAIL x635@EMTBravo.com

NOTE: You will have to provide me with your name and address, and flights for me to book the travel, since the credit is currently in my name. I accept payment only via PayPal (you can pay via Credit or Debit card, E-Check, or Paypal through that method)