Sunday, July 08, 2007

My Wedding 7-7-07

Well, Kristen and I tied the knot yesterday.

The wedding was AWESOME! I had such a great time, and it all went by so fast. It was great to see my beautiful bride, and all of our family and friends having such a good time. I'm so happy to finally be married to the love of my life.

So I am now a proudly married man, and looking foward to our long, happy future together!

From The Journal News 7-7-07

Then there are those like Kristen Liptak and Seth Granville of Hartsdale,
who are just adding a touch of seven-centric whimsy to their big day.

The pair's "save the date" card was designed to look like a slot
machine, and the 140 guests attending their wedding at Crabtree's Kittle House
in Chappaqua will receive "Lucky 7" lottery tickets as favors.

And no, guests won't have to share any winnings with the happy
couple.

"We'd say the luckiest thing is that we found each other," says
Liptak.

But Liptak does admit to lucking into an opening at the Kittle House
last June. "We were just in time," she says.